Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sailing the waters

I know nothing of sailing, or guiding any kind of watercraft for that matter, however my journey with autism, divorce, marriage, work, and life in general have turned me into a great navigator-of absurdity.

I don't have time to see my own therapist so here I am. Most of my children get therapy of some kind and I am too busy with shuttling them and work to have my own therapist. How many therapists could see me on Sundays at about 11:15? Not many, so here I am. Proud mother of three special boys, a step mom of yet another boy (a teenager no less - gasp), a wife, a writer by trade, caregiver to 11 cats and 2 dogs, and navigator of the absurdity that is my life.

So please stop back, I promise some laughter and tears and a lot of OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment